ESNA 2019 Outlook Conference
Economic Perspectives In an Age of Disruption
ESNA would like to thank all of the speakers and members who made our 2019 Outlook Conference event a success. The day was filled with interesting and enlightening conversations on economic, energy and trade outlook, and pipelines and climate change. The questions were challenging which made the Q&A periods very engaging.
ESNA Board is already busy planning next year’s Economic Outlook Conference. In the meantime, we have posted this years’ presentations for you below. We thank our speakers for their kindness in giving us permission to post their presentations.
– Craig Wright – Senior VP and Chief Economist, RBC Economics
– Catherine Rothrock – Chief Economist, Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
– John Rose – Chief Economist, City of Edmonton
– Jonathan Stringham, Manager, Fiscal & Economic Policy, Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
– Jim Campbell, VP Business Environment, Canadian Energy Pipeline Association
– Meaghan Conroy, Partner, MLT Aikins LLP
Keynote Address: “Pipelines and Climate Policy”
Andrew Leach – Associate Professor, Alberta School of Business
– Chris Kukucha, Professor, University of Lethbridge
– Marie-France Paquet, Chief Economist, Global Affairs Canada
Closing Keynote: “Canada Pants”
Martha Hall Findlay – President & CEO, Canada West Foundation