ESNA 2019 Outlook Conference
December 6, 2018
ESNA Annual Outlook Conference has become known as a key place to gather and discuss the economic state of Alberta, Canada and the world. As Alberta and Canada continue to adapt to a new economic climate, issues including trade, energy policy and economic diversification remain top of mind for academics, policy makers, and small and large businesses.
For 2019, ESNA is pleased to welcome Martha Hall Findlay from Canada West Foundation for the Closing Keynote and Andrew Leach from the University of Alberta providing the lunch keynote. The 2019 Outlook Conference will also feature leading economists from Alberta and Canada joined by prominent speakers from Energy and Trade sectors. While we are working hard to finalize the conference program, the Draft Conference Program can be found on ESNA 2019 Conference Program
Sponsoring 2019 Outlook Conference
ESNA is a non-profit organization that promotes better understanding and informed public discussion of important economic issues by organizing prominent events. In addition to the engaging and informative monthly luncheons, ESNA provides scholarships to a number of undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Alberta Economics Department.
The support we receive through sponsorship is vital for the continuation of ESNA Scholarships at the University of Alberta.
Download ESNA 2019 Conference – Sponsorship Package and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about becoming a sponsor.
Top 5 Reasons to Become a Sponsor at ESNA 2019 Outlook Conference
- Support academic achievement in economics through provision of ESNA scholarships.
Increase your brand recognition within the business and education sectors.
Get recognized as a leader in one of the most important discussions of the year on the economic future of Alberta.
Engage with the policy and business leaders, establish your presence and be part of the conversation.
Gain insight from some of the most influential thinkers on economic issues in Alberta and from across North America.
CONFERENCE AGENDA (as of September 2018)
– Catherine Rothrock, Chief Economist, Alberta Treasury Board and Finance
– John Rose, Chief Economist, City of Edmonton
– Craig Wright, Senior Vice President & Chief Economist, RBC Economics
– Chris Bloomer, President, Canadian Energy Pipeline Assn.
– Meaghan Conroy, Partner, MLT Aikens
– Ben Brunnen, Vice President – Oil Sands, Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP)
LUNCH KEYNOTE ADDRESS:
– Andrew Leach, Associate Professor, Alberta School of Business
– Chris Kukucha, Professor, Political Science, University of Lethbridge
– Marie-France Paquet, Chief Economist, Global Affairs Canada
– Martha Hall Findlay, President & CEO, Canada West Foundation