ESNA 2020 Outlook Conference
December 5, 2019
Please Book December 5 on your calendars for ESNA 2020 Outlook Conference.
ESNA Conference Committee is already busy planning another great conference filled with interesting, engaging and exciting topics. Stay tuned for more information on conference line-up and sponsorship opportunities.
ESNA 2019 Outlook Conference
ESNA would like to thank all of the speakers and members who made our 2019 Outlook Conference event a success. The day was filled with interesting and enlightening conversations on economic, energy and trade outlook, and pipelines and climate change. The questions were challenging which made the Q&A periods very engaging.
We have posted this years’ presentations for you below. We thank our speakers for their kindness in giving us permission to post their presentations.
– Craig Wright – Senior VP and Chief Economist, RBC Economics Canada’s economy headed for trend growth
– Catherine Rothrock – Chief Economist, Alberta Treasury Board and Finance Alberta’s Economic Outlook
– John Rose – Chief Economist, City of Edmonton Edmonton’s Economic Outlook
– Jonathan Stringham, Manager, Fiscal & Economic Policy, Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook
– Jim Campbell, VP Business Environment, Canadian Energy Pipeline Association Canadian Energy Pipeline Association Presentation
– Meaghan Conroy, Partner, MLT Aikins LLP Duty to Consult & Accommodate Indigenous Communities
“Pipelines and Climate Policy” Andrew Leach – Associate Professor, Alberta School of Business Pipelines and Climate Change
– Chris Kukucha, Professor, University of Lethbridge Incremental Disruption – Canada’s International Trade Regime
– Marie-France Paquet, Chief Economist, Global Affairs Canada Global trade: how does it look?
“Canada Pants” Martha Hall Findlay – President & CEO, Canada West Foundation